Detailed description about your resource
The Ohio State University College of Nursing is pleased to offer a nurse practitioner-led comprehensive primary care practice at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center East Hospital. Ohio State Total Health and Wellness offers an interprofessional team approach to integrated physical and mental health care for people across the life span.
Total Health and Wellness offers comprehensive physical and mental health care. To schedule an appointment, call 614-685-9994.
Types of services offered include:
- Family practice care to individuals of all ages, including children and adolescents
- Health and wellness education
- Evidence-based management of new health concerns
- Care and ongoing management for conditions such as diabetes, asthma, heart failure, stroke prevention and others
- Routine physical exams, health and wellness screenings, and vaccines
- Sexual health services including HIV/STI testing and prevention
- Women’s services including pap smears, birth control and care during and after pregnancy
- Health education to help you reach your optimal state of wellness
- Mental health counseling and programs for conditions such as depression and anxiety
- Healthy lifestyle programs, smoking cessation and diabetes education
- Referrals to community resources